FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  RM Lucky7 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

affraid RM Luck7's Mega Lobby affraid
----------------------------------------------
Closed!
Online Lobby
============================================================
-For Host & VIP's:
----------------------------------------------
-Unlocked Spinning 10th Emblem
-Coloured Class Names
-Vision Mods (Different Screen Colours)
-Kick menu
-Model Change Mods (Go Around As Different Things, e.g Sentry Gun, Harrier, etc)
-God Mode (Never Die)
-Unlimited Ammo (Never Have to Reload)
-UFO Mode (Fly About)
-Invisibility Mode (No-One Can See You)
-Cash Mode (Money Flows From You)
-Default Weapon (Shoot With Hands)
-AC130 on Spawn
-AC130 Red Box Mod (Everyone has a AC130 Red Box around them)
============================================================
-For Paid Customers:
----------------------------------------------
-All Challenges
-All Titles
-All Emblems
-All Camo's
-All Guns Unlocked
-All Attachments Unlocked
-Modded Custom Class Names
-Leaderboards (Sets Score/Kills/Wins etc. To Prevent Minus Leaderboard Stats)
-Instant Level 70 (Press Of Button)
-Vision Mods (Different Screen Colours)
-Unlimited Ammo (No Reloads)
-Cartoon Vision
=============================================================
Leaderboard Stats Mod:
----------------------------------------------
STATS Set To;
Score: 20000000
Kills: 20000000
Deaths: 1875
Killstreak:1875
Wins: 20000000
Losses:1875
Winstreak:20000000
Ties: 20000000
Hits:20000000
Misses: -100000
-----------------------------------------------
Updating And Fixing Below Stats;
----------------------------------------------
Headshots:50,099
Assists:20,099
Accolades: + 200 To All
Time Played: + 5 - 10 Days
=============================================================
-Lobby Mods: (Mods That Dont Stick When You Go Online)
----------------------------------------------
No Fall Damage
-Fast Sprint
-Low Friction Mod
-Low Gravity
-High Jump
=============================================================
Infection Mods: (Mods That Stick When You Go Online)
----------------------------------------------
-Burst Fire Mods (No Gun Cool Down, Auto M16/Famas)
-Instant Reload (Sleight Of Hand; Hold [X] And Shoot For Rapid Fire Intervention, FAL, M16 etc..)
-Laser Sight (Laser Beam Projecting Out Of Gun)
-FPS Counter (Tells you your FPS rate)
-Bigger UAV Compass
-2 Types of Wallhack (AC130 Red Box On Enemies & See Through Walls!)
-Wallhack (See Enemy Names Through Walls)
-Care Package (50% Change of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner)
-Emergency Airdrop (25% Chance Of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner, 25% Chance of EMP)
-Perfect Accuracy (Steady Aim; Crosshair Changes To + For Perfect Hip Fire Accuracy)
-Constant UAV (Always See Enemies On UAV Compass)
-UAV Update Time Fast (UAV Updates Every 0.001 Seconds)
-Always Host (You Will Have To Invite People When Searching If You Dont Have People Joining)
-Claymore & C4 Mod (Plant 999 Claymore/C4 Instead Of 2!)
-Chat To Other Team
-Super Knifing (Long Distance)
-Call Nuke In Instant (No Countdown)
----------------------------------------------
-GamerTag Validating Mode & Kick Menu ( For Host); If Player
Isn't In VIP Or Paid In Patch File GT Code They Are Frozen &
Get Warned To Leave If They Don’t, Their Leaderboard Stats Are Reset. (*MUST SEE*)
=============================================================
v1.1
----------------------------------------------
-Added Riot Shield To Back
-More Vision Mods
=============================================================
v1.2
----------------------------------------------
-Reset Score Of JSIP'ers (JoinSessionInProgress)
-0-15 Second Countdown For Them To Leave Before Score Reset
-Improved Warning Text
-Progress Bar For Challenge's
-Improved SonicBoom Effect (Nuke Earthquake)
-Easier GT Input
================================================================
v1.3
----------------------------------------------
Modded code_post_gfx_mp.ff
TU5 Patched Default_mp.xex
GTNW
Arena
Fast_Restart
And More...
_____________________________________________________________
System Link Modding Section
=============================================================
All Unlocks And Stats Are The Same As The Online Lobby Above.
System Link Can Be Hosted When The Jtag Is Banned And Unlocks The Same As Online!
So Helps Us Earn More Money For KV's (Key Vaults) That Unban A Xbox For More Online Lobbies.

Put This In Note;(With Your Details)

Gamertag: example v1
Account Email: example@hotmail.com
Password: example123
Prestige: 10
Level: 70

Stats;
----------------------------------------------
I Make Custom Stats Extra £5 Look Below
(This Is Extra £5 To VIP Account modding)
----------------------------------------------
Score: Max
Kills: Max
Deaths: -Max
Killstreak: Max
Wins: Max
Losses: -Max
Ties: Max
Winstreak: Max
Hits(Accuracy):
Misses(Accuracy):

----------------------------------------------
These Are Removed Until Fixed!
----------------------------------------------
Headshots:
Assists:
Accolades: Number To Add (I Would Add 100+ To All)
+ Days Played:
(Every Value Must Be Below: 2147483647
To Prevent Minus Score/Kills/Wins/Accuracy)
================================================================

My New Faster Way Of Payment;
About Payment;
[1] Send £5 As Gift ONLY To: xexlobbyz@live.co.uk To Become VIP And Get FREE Account Modding
Send £10 For Custom Stats And Insert The Text Above With Your Details And Wanted Stats In Paypal Note
[2] Enter Gamertag, Email Address & Password In Message On Left
[3] Once Payed Post Gamertag Below (I Know Who Has Paid So Dont Say You Have Unless
You Have Proof, This Is A Warning!)
----------------------------------------------
About Account Recovery;
[1] I Will Recover You Account On My Non-Modded Xbox
[2] I Will Join System Link Match With JTAG'd Console And Unlock And Mods All The Items Posted Above
[3] Once Modded I Will Delete Account And Contact You By Email
[4] Delete Your Account Off Your Harddrive And 'Recover Gamertag'
=============================================================

About Our Modded Lobby;
We Are Hosting Online Lobbies, System Link Helps With Donations For Spare KV's

______________________________________________________________


Last edited by RM Lucky7 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
RM Lucky7
Founder
Founder

Posts : 10
Rep : 2147756747
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 22
Location : Outside the map!

http://www.RealityModders.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  DarraghAFC on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm

invite me to a free 10th prestige lobby my gt: DarraghAFC elephant farao santa rendeer cherry albino afro lol! flower affraid Basketball bounce Arrow cyclops Shocked Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

DarraghAFC
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 1
Rep : 272701
Join date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  NsSDiPsTar139 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:59 pm

yooo if u host a free one plzzz inv gt....NsSDiPsTaR139 thanks

NsSDiPsTar139
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 1
Rep : 271703
Join date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

nice lobby

Post  RM x MaTRiix on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi i like this but could u get me to tenth for free cause im 9th already i need to get to 70 then prestige then 70 again please my gt is: RM x MaTRiix

thanks =]

RM x MaTRiix
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 1
Rep : 271303
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  JTaG x SteelShot on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

hi can gt in plz my gt is : GoC I SteelShot and am frends with GoC I BooMShotx so if a tall possible plz inv thanxs a million

JTaG x SteelShot
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 1
Rep : 268603
Join date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  Jeffname on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I Can't add you ! =S

Each Time Xbox Live See This Profile got a full friend list =S

so invite me in lobby please !! =)

Gt: oH LeGenDzZ

Email : tilooserjeffrey_14@hotmail.com


Last edited by Jeffname on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeffname
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 2
Rep : 268306
Join date : 2010-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  skull505boy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Gamertag: skull505boy
Account Email: skull505boy@aol.com
Prestige: 10
Level: 70

skull505boy
Newbie!
Newbie!

Posts : 1
Rep : 268303
Join date : 2010-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE 10th Prestige Lobby! JOIN SESSION! Date: 31/8/10

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum